Everyone has a passion right? Coffee is mine. I don’t know why and I don’t know how long it will last, but as of right now, coffee is a huge interest of mine. Everything about coffee excites me. Where it’s from, who produced it, how it’s traded and imported, etc. Coffee has so many benefits that I’ll probably eventually blog about but one of the most fun things to know about coffee is that I’m not alone in the way I feel about it.
Enjoy these ten favorite quotes of mine that I’ve ran across.
1. “I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community. ~~Howard Schultz
2. “My perfect morning is spent drinking coffee, eating porridge, and reading the paper at the local cafe” ~~Anton du Beke
3. “Want coffee?” I asked, as I headed that way. “It’s three thirty in the morning.” “Okay. Want coffee?” ~~ Darynda Jones
4. “Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze? ” ~~ Jean Kerr
5. I would have to disagree with Mr. Kynch on this one! lol….“Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.” ~~ David Lynch
6. “It doesn’t matter where you’re from – or how you feel… There’s always peace in a strong cup of coffee.” ~~ Gabriel Ba
7. “Never say no to coffee” ~~ Cesar
8. “I poured a compass into my coffee, to give the flavor some direction.” ~~ Jarod Kintz
9. “What doesn’t KILL me makes me stronger… Except for the extinction of COFFEE… that might kill me.” ~~ Tanya Masse
10. “I have only two wishes,” said Jean. “The first is for strong coffee, and the second is for stronger coffee.” ~~ Scott Lynch
Do you have any favorite quotes? Even if it’s not about coffee….